Loading cart contents...
Tag / Government
The Challenge for Malaysia with political manoeuvrings and the fight against COVID-19
Danish Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (DamCham Malaysia) (Formerly known as Malaysian Danish Business Council) held its first ever Webinar on Friday 17th April, meeting online due to the Movement Control Order. We…April 20, 2020
Message from the Chairman! April, 2020
Dear members, 2020 is proving a very challenging year for us all. Business and livelihoods are threatened, lives upended with kids home from school, families in some cases split across continents. For…April 11, 2020
The Challenges Facing Pakatan Harapan!
Monday, April 29th, 2019 Political scientist and policy advisor Mr. Yin Shao Loong graced DANCHAM for the third time in as many years, sharing insights into how the Pakatan Harapan government have…April 30, 2019
- Danish companies among world-leaders in setting ambitious climate targets
- 29th Annual General Meeting
- Fibertex Personal Care Sdn Bhd – Implementation of Environmental Sustainability Measures
- Trans International Logistiks – Golden Bull Award 2021 Outstanding SME
- Danish Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (DamCham Malaysia) (Formerly known as Malaysian Danish Business Council) Appoints New Executive Director